Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010 - Nassau Harbor – Starbucks Coffee House


We had tons of rain, thunder and lightening last night but no wind. Strange front. It’s been a rainy and gray day so here I sit in Starbucks posting my blog, playing catch up on the internet. We’re waiting for the weather to break (again) and for the winds to shift east to move out of here towards the Berry Islands then either toward Lucaya or Bimini to cross back over to the states. Either way we’re looking at 4-5 days before we cross back to the coast of Florida – it’s all weather dependent. The winds are still from the west but not enough to generate power on the boat. I guess I’ve been sitting here for several hours and it’s getting busy. Time to pack up and go back to the boat. The nice part is that it’s not far to walk – just across the street to the Harbor.

Can't wait until I can post more pictures - there are quite a few piling up on my camera LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment