Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Monday, Dec. 17, 2012


Ah the sounds of a weed whacker and the smell of cut grass. Someone is out trimming the weeds as I type this, this morning. On my morning trip to the restroom I stopped at the office to see if Desney was in yet. She wasn’t. On my way back down I asked “Dreadlocks” if he knew who Keith was? Yes, he’s upstairs… oh I missed him. I asked how he got the name “Dreadlocks”… it’s a lonnng story ma’am. Sometime when we have some time, I’ll tell you….

I found Keith and let him know about the bees. “I wish I’d have known a week ago” hmmm… anyhow he’s going to try and find a bee keeper to help get them off Aurora. I hope he finds one. I think he thought I was a bit daft in that I was trying to figure out how to get them off of their boat without getting stung.

It’s beginning to get hot already and it’s not even 9am… Whew…

No comments:

Post a Comment