Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blue Pearl :)



Saturday, December 22, 2012
Okay, plotting out the menus for a few days and hitting the store for provisions while Wayne tries to figure out what’s wrong with the windlass. The store was pretty busy and after I finished up I noticed that C dock had pretty much cleared out of all the charter boats. Bought a small dish at the deli for lunch – it had 2 chicken thighs, mac & cheese and broccoli/carrots for $7.00. Not too shabby. After eating lunch I put all the stuff away and proceeded to continue getting the boat in order. 

During one of my sojourns to the bathhouse/restroom, when I returned Wayne said – you’ll never guess in a million years who you missed… I thought he meant my stalker that I’d just passed but that was too obvious since he was right behind me. So I said Blue Pearl? Yep… They’re parked down at the end of the dock. So I had to mosey down there to say hi to Maria and Al! 

We went down to say hi and have sundowners with them later in the evening.  So glad that we got to meet them and be able to chat with them. It was so nice seeing the Blue Pearl again and it felt like we were already friends with Al and Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment