Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010 Vero Beach, FL

Laundry day for me and boat work day for Wayne. Lookss like a pink/blue division of work as I see it LOL

After dropping me off at the lounge with the laundry, Wayne headed back to the boat to wash off the hull at the water line, see if he could stop the dripping at the sink, and see if he could connect the foot pump at the galley sink(an ongoing project). We ran into Madcap at the dinghy dock & they’re heading out later today. We also saw another Bayfield come in – a 40 ft one called Second Wind. Turns out we met them last year and it was here in Vero Beach LOL:). They’d traveled to the Bahamas last year and the Keys are the magical place for them this winter.

I’m not sure what is wrong with one of the washers at the Laundromat but the spin cycle didn’t get all the water out of the clothes. So I had to spend more on the dryer to get the cloths dry. It gave me time to sit and chat though. I met Jane from Flex Time & we got to chatting. It sounds like they’re also heading over from Lake Worth to Lucaya, so if we don’t cross with them we may run into them there or on the way to the Exumas.

Wayne got the leaky faucet fixed but needs another T for the foot pump. It’s difficult finding Quest parts. We’ll try Lows and Home Depot tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment