Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday, January 27, 2012

It was a fun kind of day :)  I got to watch as Klaus hoisted Barb (SV Klabara) up the mast. So figured I'd get a few shots of Barb going up the mast! For me, it's always more fun when someone else is going up the mast besides me!
 Ready Barb?
 Up she goes!
Well we haven’t heard anything on the generator yet but thought that maybe Dennis would be in on the weekend (in case someone wanted to look at a boat). We called the Motor place and still no news. I am determined that today will be a good day. “One for the Money” opens today and since I can’t drive across the state (waiting on motor and generator) to see the movie with Di, we’re going to go to Stuart to see it.
It was a fun movie and I don’t know if there will be any sequels to it or not but I enjoyed it. I thought Ranger was miscast but got into believing that Morelli was Morelli and Stephanie was Stephanie. It was a fun afternoon and we went to Duffy’s for dinner after the movie. Duffy’s is supposed to have an awesome burger. Some fellow boaters said it was the best but the place in Vero and the Golden Grouper still win hands down if competing with Duffy’s. It felt like a date night and I enjoyed the outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment