Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, March 04, 2010 Warderick Wells, Exuma Park North Anchorage

Well, it looks like we’ll still be here today too. The small craft warnings are still up – strong north winds. Tomorrow is supposed to be better. We’re looking at Staniel Cay or Black Point on Great Guana Cay. It seems everyone that isn’t heading back north in this anchorage is talking about Staniel so we may just bypass it. We’ll see…

I made some cinnamon rolls and we took them over to Azaya this morning & brought oatmeal cookies back with me LOL. They were supposed to head north today. I’m glad they didn’t. They’d really be beating into the strong North winds.

Back at the boat I downloaded Azayas pictures, made some coleslaw for dinner, grabbed some wine and then we headed back over to Azayas for dinner. She made a wonderful chicken curry with rice and Key Lime Pie that was heavenly! I’m really going to miss Axel & Mary. Tomorrow they head northward again. We’re still southward bound. They gave us some salsa and water – trying to lighten their load and stores. I also took some curry powder off her hands. Wayne decided that the curry wasn’t too spicy for him so I may make a few curry dishes along the line. I hate goodbyes… One good hug and into the dink and back to the boat.

I hope they run into Blue Pearl in Nassau :o) It was such fun being in the company of Azaya and Blue Pearl on the southward trip this year. Drat – I forgot to give them blue Pearl’s phone number! I’ll write it down and stick it with their water jugs to give them in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment