Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

It was a loaf day… spent a leisurely morning of sleeping in, then made breakfast and read before talking Wayne into going for a beach walk. I decided not to walk in the surf after seeing a mammoth amount of jellyfish all washed onto the beach. I’m still looking for the elusive sea beans and thought that maybe after all the winds and waves we’ve had I might find some. No luck but I did find a couple of pieces of sea glass. One light green piece would make a beautiful piece of jewelry.

In one area we saw part of the beach roped off with caution tape. It looks like they had some sea turtles lay eggs there and were making sure that nobody bothered the nesting area. It did my heart good to see that!
















We made coleslaw and barbequed pork chops for dinner, then loafed some more. Just a loaf kind of day. Bread dough is in the oven to rise overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment